LonGrad is an independent boutique consultancy that works predominantly with Russian-speaking High Net Worth Investors.
We provide brokerage, consulting and investment management services with regards to commercial and residential properties in London and the South East, which include valuation, property and investment management and property development.
Our team of experienced and qualified property experts and chartered surveyors, has an unparalleled knowledge of the local market and provides our clients with access to a range of meticulously vetted property investment opportunities.
Whether it's a residential property development project or a mix-used opportunity, every deal we present to our investors has been thoroughly vetted by our in-house team of specialists.
Of course, our involvement doesn't end once clients' funds are invested into the project. We also monitor each project to ensure investors' interests are looked after from start to finish.
In terms of seeking land or development opportunities, we have 10 simple criteria:
1) Any proposed housing site must have clarity, in terms of formal Planning. Outline Planning Permission is preferred, but a site that is allocated in the Local Plan is also good. Detailed Planning helps slightly, but planning clarity is all that is really required.
2) The location of any site should be within commuting distance of London, (although other high value sites outside the South East will also be considered). This would normally relate to sixty or seventy miles from central London.
3) Any development site should be between 20 to 100 units. The smallest development size that would be considered would be 10 units.
4) The site should have good transport links and also utilities connectivity.
5) The sales values of any existing housing nearby, should be around £300 - £400/ft, maximum £500/ft.
6) The plot price for land should not be above £150,000 and our sweet spot is £75,000.
7) There must be a clean title.
8) Ground contamination issues and special impediments need to be clearly understood.
9) The site should be in a reasonably populated area with some existing infrastructure.
10) There should be no environmental issues in surrounding areas that might negatively impact the site (i.e. dumping sites, landfills, sewage facilities etc).